We are offering a limited supply of Immigration Law and the Family to our Members at a 62% discount on the retail price (includes free shipping)!
IL&F retails for $1,331 (see Thomson Reuters).
Speed up family immigration applications with Immigration Law and the Family. This publication:
- Shows you how to fill out key USCIS and DOS forms for each category of family immigrant and forms for immigrant visa applications at U.S. consulates
- Discusses the principle of accompanying or "following to join" family members of immigrants and nonimmigrants
- Helps you document complicated family relationships where birth or marriage certificates are unavailable, or where the USCIS suspects a fraudulent relationship
- Gives detailed descriptions of stepchildren, legitimate and legitimated children, orphans, and adopted children
- Shows the best ways for maintaining priority dates, improving your client's position, or reducing the wait to immigrate
- Explains the role of the DOS and the handling of family-based visa petitions and immigrant visa applications for people who will immigrate from abroad
This title also cites and cross-references to applicable statutes, regulations, USCIS and DOS internal operating procedures, and agency correspondence, cables, and newsletters.